Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Weekend

Looks like I'm a little late--all of you have pretty much covered all of the "best parts of the weekend." I enjoyed them all. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post either. Like Annie, I packed my camera but never took it out of my bag. I think Kristin captured most of the best moments on camera anyway. Of course I loved Turbo Yahtzee as well; however, the voice of the Sorry game proved a bit intriguing as well...

Thanks everyone for a great weekend. I had a good time!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think you forgot one of your favoeirte things....french braids!!!!

Jenn said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're right on that one--I think that Kristin captured the trendy hairstyle on camera. Perhaps Annie could do my hair like that for the first day of school this year...haha!