Monday, July 30, 2007

Way to go Keith

Thank you for setting this up. It is so much fun to be around you guys that this will provide me needed levity in between visits.

I am not quite sure what was my favorite part of the weekend, but I think the ghost opening the drawer ranks up there. The wine tasting takes second. Our hole-in-one (ok we were given a stroke with a 2) ranks 3rd. Learning that my college roommates Pediatrician father in Lima, Ohio cut Andy open when he was a little kid was a pretty amazing discovery as well!

Wish you all a good week!

Aunt Cheryl

1 comment:

Keith said...

I agree, Uncle Bill's "ghost" drawer was a pretty big highlight for me. I also am a huge fan of left-right-center.

Glad to see the first 24hrs is getting some good traffic and posts! This is a great 5-minute diversion at work!