Sunday, July 29, 2007

First Post

So the annual summer get together for 2007 wraps up I am posting this first entry to the family blog sitting in the Columbus airport awaiting the departure of our flight to Philly. The delay is not to bad for the summer, only 90 minutes so far. The biggest impact will be I might have to wait until tomorrow to watch tonight's episode of Ice Road Truckers.

Anyway I am going to email the user name and password for the blog and email to some family members as a test to see if this little experiment will work. I guess for a first test, I ask people to post their pictures from the trip for everyone to share.

-Keith

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Will try to download and post pictures tonight if we're not in Joliet seeing a woman about a puppy.

Thanks for setting this up~

~Kristin