Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Best part of the weekend....

Hands down the best moment of the weekend is when Keith had this brillant idea about the Blog! I absolutely love it and think it is a great idea! I would have to say my next fave part of the weekend was Turbo Yahtzee (can't you see how intense it got, I kind of look like a professional Yahtzee player in Krissy's Pic).

Overall the weekend was a blast and it was great to see all of the out of towners and meet out new family member, Rasheed. I can't wait to see everyone again. Also, I am going to Chicago to visit Andy and Kris if anyone wants to join. I will be looking at the calendar soon to pick a weekend. And Annie and I are potentially going to Philly in Sept. :)

PS..Keith, I didn't know that we shared a fave movie...we will have to have a Wallstreet viewing next time we are together :)

--Katie

No comments: