Wednesday, April 2, 2008

XU to the Elite 8


Hello Everyone! Sorry I have been missing for a little while, but things have been quite hectic. But on the good news front...Xavier made it to the Elite Eight and Annie, myslef, and my dad all made the trek out to Phoenix to cheer on the Muskies. The weather was fantastic -- 86 and sunny, and X beat good old Huggins in the game on Thursday. We had a fun day trip to Sedona when Xavier had the day off and got a crazy jeep driver that gave me bruises from the seat belt. Overall, the trip was fabulous!! Enjoy the picture with me and the Musketeer! Go X!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pic, Kate! I'm jealous that you actually went somewhere where it was WARM! I'm sooooo ready for warm weather in Ohio!

Kristin said...

I always wonder what it's like to cheer for a college team that garners attention on a national level...

Maybe someday I'll know, but until then, I'll keep cheering for XU anyway. Good pic, Kate!

Katie said...

It was a great weekend and the weather made it even better! I am so ready for spring and summer to be here too! I need a sun tan!! I just talked to Allie and she is headed to Acapulco --sooo jealous!