Monday, August 6, 2007

Chicago Visit...

Kris!

I have to admit, I am not much of a dog lover, but if you get that little pup and give it a short hair cut, I think he will be adorable!! And on a side note...do you know who is from Joliet, IL...Adrienne Curry who married the Brady Bunch guy...haha (I watch way too much reality TV)

Now as for weekends to come visit...Mark you calendar for sure for Nov 30,Dec 1 and 2...I am going to go do some Xmas shopping with a few friends :) But I was also looking at my calendar to see when I could come before then (since Christmas is a little ways off)...it starts to get a little tricky due to the Bengals season starting :-D, but what about either Sept 28-30, or October 5-7?? Let me know if either of those weekends work for you! And if anyone esle wants to join...just let me know!

Otherwise, things on my end are going well, nothing too crazy planned for the month of August except Bengals preseason games :) Annie and my dad will be the main planers for the Bengals tailgates this year,s o if there are games that people are planning on attending we (as in me, Annie, my pops, Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Marty, and Kev-man) would love for you to join!!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Kate,

All those weekends work for me! I don't have anything planned past August, so I'm wide open. I'll pencil you in for now, just let me know when you want to make them permanent. I'll let you know if anything from work looks like it might come up, but that's doubtful! Yea!

Katie said...

Let's go with the Oct-5-7 weekend b/c the Sept weekend is directly followed by a Monday Night Football game...and I def don't want to be tired for that!

Kristin said...

October sounds good! Can't wait!