Thursday, July 3, 2008

Countdown to NYC...

There are actually 2 coutdowns to NYC going on at once...

1.) Krissy and I are making a trip out there together to visit our friend Mike Payne. I am so excited for this trip. We will be there July 26-28. Don't worry, we will take lots of pictures!

2.) It was just announced the Xavier will be playing Duke this year in Rutherford N.J., which is apprently only 12 miles outside of the city, or something. The game is scheduled for Dec. 20th, and if we can find good flights, I definitely want to go to the game :)

Hope everyone's summer is off to a good start -- Any other updates out there?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Woohoo! NYC here we come!

I'm seriously counting down the days to our trip. There are 22.

I can't wait!

Katie said...

Yesss! We are going to have an absolute blast!! I can't wait to hang out!