Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rascal Flatts = Tears

Now that we've all seen the completely and totally awesome video that Allie made for Grandma's birthday, I'm wondering if I'm the only one having troubles with a certain song. If you aren't aware, the last song on the DVD is Rascal Flatts, My Wish.

Today at work, someone on the other side of my office had their computer playing random songs from their iPod and guess what song came on? I was enjoying it until I realized I was getting misty-eyed and had to explain to my coworkers that I was not an emotional basketcase, but my cousin made this great video for my Grandma's birthday and it just makes me think of that and only that now.

Is it only me?

Just wanted to share that story with everyone to let you know you're not alone if you can't safely listen to certain songs in public anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
You are not the only one. I don't even have to hear the song even if I just think about it I get emotional. Boy, that "apple didn't fall very far from the tree!"
Your Mom