Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day After Christmas Dinner Plans

Editors Revision:
Thanks Kate for the info and Mom for the email to set me straight. Once I had the correct spelling I was good to go in Google. Grandma had me headed down the wrong track for awhile. Kate provided a great review and the address so Amy and I will see everyone there on the 26th!

So I am sure every grand kid has received a call about the traditional post-Christmas dinner for the 26th. It is scheduled for Maribelle's, which apparently in on Eastern Ave, aka Riverside Drive. However after spending more than 20 minutes on Google maps, city search and cincinnati.com I was unable to find any evidence of the existence of this place to post directions, an address, menus or a review. So if anyone else has any insight please enlighten the rest of us.

-Keith

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Keith!

Annie and I frequesnt Maribelle's often. It is seriously about a mile down the road form our house. It opened up about 9 months ago I would say, so it might be hard to find online. The food is very good -- some examples of items on the menu are a grown up grilled cheese (with goat cheese and carmalized onions), smoked turkey and dill havarti crossant sandwich (which I tihnk it amazing), Mozzarella and Tomoato on ficottia (sp?), and then they also have entres like pork loin, different fish dishes and prime rib. Some of the sides include roasted sweet potatoes, tavern fries, mac and cheese, and some others.

We have the menu at home, so if you have any specific questions, just let me know! I have a feeling that the dinner will be here before we know it.

Have a great thanksgiving!

Katie said...

in case you wanted to mapquest it...here is the address and phone number:

2062 Riverside Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-861-2484

Katie said...

Here is a write up on it to give you a better idea of the restraunt :)

http://citybeat.com/2007-01-10/diner.shtml

Bogenschutz Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bogenschutz Family said...

Notice how every year we're eating closer and closer to where Annie and Katie live... hmm, suspicious. HAHA, kidding. Next year we're going to Charlotte or Philli on the 26th. :-)
- Allie